The company CDS AUDIT ET CONSEIL, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on personal data protection, we invite you to visit the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”) : CDS AUDIT AND COUNCIL
1.2 Editor (hereinafter “the editor”)
AUDIT AND COUNCIL, with a capital of 200 000€,
whose head office is located: 404 rue du vuache, 75480 Viry
represented by Mr. Sebastien DEDENIS, in his capacity as President,
registered with the THONON LES BAINS RCS,
telephone no.: 07 83 07 36 82,
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”)
AUDIT AND COUNCIL CDS is hosted by OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
Article 2 – Site access
Access to and use of the site is reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
– delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette ;
– suspend the site in order to update it.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its features.
The site connection material you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via Internet
– because of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure as a result of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way its decision. In the event that the publisher grants his authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Not all information accessible via a link to other sites is published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by CDS AUDIT ET CONSEIL.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– Name and first name
– Email address
– Phone number
– Financial data: when paying for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
Right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the DGPS.
The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the assumptions laid down in the DGPS.
The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that provided it to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
404 rue du vuache, 75480 Viry
Or by email, to the address: email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first the contact within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing operations is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user ;
– operation management and platform optimization ;
– implementation of user assistance ;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
– customization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences ;
– fraud prevention and detection, malware (malicious software) and security incident management
– management of possible disputes with users ;
– sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences ;
– organization of the terms and conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts ;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly accessible information ;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data ;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures
Article 12 – Commercial offers
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
<If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use or act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines any responsibility in this respect.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you
– Google analytics: allows you to measure the site’s audience.
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking ad campaigns.
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
– Facebook connect : allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account
– Facebook social plugins : allows you to liker, share, comment content with a Facebook account
– Facebook Custom Audience : allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook
– Linkedin cookies
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
Article 15 – Applicable law
Article 16 – Contact us